Very rarely people give any real importance on how to design or glam up their conference rooms. When somebody owns an office all they do is design the reception, cubicles, cafeteria, or other parts, but rarely do they give importance on designing their conference rooms. However, as we all know all the important decisions of the company and all the meeting with the guests and the clients are held in the meeting room only. So, it is important to decorate the conference room without having any other thoughts about it.
Take these ideas and see how you can incorporate them on your office to make your conference rooms look cool and chic.
- Meeting Space in Bangalore office can be decorated with indoor plants and this will let everyone relax while breathing in fresh air. They will not only help their body get some goodness of nature, but their mind will relax as well by seeing plants everywhere. You can even keep flowering pots by asking experts about the ones that will really stay and will not rot away depending on the condition for your office.
- Keep some bean nag chair or swings perhaps and compete transform your office. Take inspiration from the Red Bull office and transform your meeting space into a real play area where folks will not only be able to relax, but it will let them brainstorm ideas as well for the betterment of the company.
- Add some colour to the conference room by keeping some colourful chair, curtains, vases or maybe a carpet for that matter. This will help your employees to freshen up and colours will bring out their varied creative aspects a swell. It looks good and cheerful.
- Keep some snacks and an instant coffee maker in the room for that instant dose of wakefulness. Folks will love this idea and meetings won’t remain so formal anymore.
- When it comes to the colouring of the wall, then you should opt for light colours that will reflect light more and for a more playful vibe you can go for a dark colour but that should be limited to one wall only. However, try to keep at least two walls made only of glass. This helps the conference room feel more connected to the office and also helps the employees to relax down while having a meeting. Otherwise a closed conference room gives the atmosphere a very strict ambience which is lessened by the use of glass walls. This design will surely make your office look more modern and updated as well.